Here we promote the benefits of high-quality gourmet scented candles with a twist, What’s the twist? We also have a distributorship program where you can become a part of our company.
Joining us is very simple and it will give you the opportunity to share with others, how great our products are after you’ve experienced them for yourself, view distributorship details here.
Are these candles any different? Being compared to your standard everyday paraffin candles we blow the competition out of the water as we are strongly against paraffin candles and we try to help raise awareness about the dangers that come with it.
What Are Gourmet Candles Made Out Of?
Our candles are made up of palm wax so it is a natural candle but if a ratio had to be put down on “how” natural they are, it would be 90% and the other 10% would be the high-quality perfumes that are infused into its composition.
Do they smell good? Our candles at scent-sations are triple scented which means that they are designed to have an amazing scent throw that last throughout the whole candle, literally, all the way to the bottom!
I have asthma will this be safe for me to light when I want to relax? Yes, it is, for those with allergies AND asthma, Here’s a real testimony/review from a non-distributor.
We pride ourselves on representing an environmentally friendly candle, I have lit candles before and they left black on the walls of my house, will Mia Bella candles do that also? The simple answer is, NOPE!
I can guarantee this “IF” you maintain your wick, because no matter what candle you are burning if the wick gets too long it will cause it to smoke! In light of the subject, I would like to invite you to check out our Candle Care Instructions page, where we encourage candle safety.
Do Gourmet Scented Candles Leave Soot?
The black stuff that is left on the walls when candles are burnt is called soot which is caused by particles that are not completely burnt off. Scent-Sations have worked on these candles to have an amazingly low amount of soot though soot can still occur when the flame of the candle is disturbed by the wind, for example.
Take A Look Around Here At Candle Chemistry
Browse around, below we have four image links to easily help you navigate our website, but WAIT! before you leave I would truly appreciate a share on your social media channels by clicking at the top or below on the social platforms of your choice.
We know that you’ll love these candles if you give them a try, in fact, I would like to invite you to become a part of our company where you can enjoy the benefits of getting these candles at wholesale.
We would love for you to help us spread the word on this product that is sure to satisfy all users, your friends, and family, in fact, these will impress anyone you show them to, which will be able to put some money in your pockets by taking this opportunity to join us.
If you, yourself love scented candles, give our gourmet scented candles a try, and you will also be able to enjoy many other benefits by becoming a distributor yourself, like discounted prices on some high-quality products you’re sure to love.
I do make a small commission being that I use this website as a platform to drive customers to my scent-team website where you purchase these products and services that I use and recommend through affiliate relationships with Scent-Sations.
Also, before making any purchase you should always rely on your own judgment and I encourage you to do your own due diligence.
The results you get will be entirely based on your own experience and most importantly your preference and what you choose.
There is no guarantee that you will have the same success with any of the products or services recommended also due to personal preference.