Plan a Party
Invent as a Group
Have a group of 8 or more? Looking for a unique way to kick off a bachelorette party, birthday party (kids or adults), group date night, or just a night out with friends?!
Let us know a little bit about you and your group; and Candle Chemistry will handle the rest!
Two ways to book a party:
Click here to book your group reservation of 6 or more or learn more about planning an event.
Click Here to Book | BYOB After Hours Parties
Call the store to book your party (recommended for same day or next day parties).
We'll help make your party as unique and fun as you, and your group!
BYOB- Looking to add a little "spirit" to your party, join us for an after hours event! Groups may take advantage of our new BYOB license for any parties booked after closing Monday-Saturday 7pm, or Sunday at 5pm. There will be no more than two groups booked for after hours parties at a time.
- BYOB rules: Each individual as part of an after hours event may bring (1) 750ml bottle of wine, 40oz of Beer, or 4oz of distilled spirits.
- Booking an After Hours Party: Just complete the party request form link above, and include "After Hours BYOB" party in the "questions" section of the form.
- 8 candle purchase minimum required
- Party time slots are booked for (1) hour.
- Arrival 10 minutes past confirmed reservation time will result in automatic cancellation/rescheduling of event.
- Candles take at least 2 hours to cool, and will be available for the pick up the day following your event or anytime after.
BYOB After Hours Parties | Click Here to Book
Helpful Tips from our Scent Stylists
Your group is welcome to create scented products other than candles - we have a variety of home products, as well as soy wax melts.
No group is too large or small! We’ll work with you to ensure your event runs smoothly no matter the size.
We do not typically host private parties. Note that you do NOT need to book a private party to host a party! We host groups in our store all the time and they can feel very "private", even if the store is open to the public.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Pouring candles is a creative, fun, and unique children’s activity, perfect for birthday parties, girl/boy scout troops, school events, etc.
Pricing is $15/child, which includes decorating their candle labels, blending their own custom scent and pouring their own candle into our 8oz travel tin.
These candles cool quicker than our normal jars, about 45 minutes; which is the ideal time to take the kid’s for ice cream or pizza.Please click here to arrange a kid's party or event.